ArticleAlliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DuelingNetwork based community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Either stop bitching or leave.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tide
Beloved member
Beloved member

Either stop bitching or leave. Empty
PostSubject: Either stop bitching or leave.   Either stop bitching or leave. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:39 am

So many people on this forum have been involved with drama one way or another. Only thing I'm asking is for everyone to just calm down. Admin's have currently no power at all on the forum, so please stop whining about it. Skies, I know you feel like you don't have power and I'm sorry for that but that doesn't mean that you have to complain about it. Takuya, do not get involved in an argument that does not include you or try to justify one side. Ray, don't reply to someone if you don't have a way to resolve the problem. It's a lot easier to do this then to put up with all the bull shit that's been going on in Article. Either resolve your fucking problems or leave, I'm fed up with this shit.

-Tide
Back to top Go down
{AlphaPack} Skies
Forum geek
Forum geek

PostSubject: Re: Either stop bitching or leave.   Either stop bitching or leave. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 7:19 am

out of curiosity, not gonna start an arguement... i just have a shit tone of curiosity ;-;

Why does no one have admin powers? this is a honest question, no arguement, no disrespect. I promise!
Back to top Go down
Article.Ray
Forum geek
Forum geek
Article.Ray

Location : Mars, nah jus ask people dont be stalken, shieeeeeet.

PostSubject: Re: Either stop bitching or leave.   Either stop bitching or leave. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:43 pm

@Skies, there was an issue on the forum, we have to wait for someone to get on with in the next couple days. That's as much as I'm telling atm.
Back to top Go down
{AlphaPack} Skies
Forum geek
Forum geek

PostSubject: Re: Either stop bitching or leave.   Either stop bitching or leave. EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:43 am

Okey Dokey

Thanks for that basic intell Smile
Back to top Go down
Article.Ray
Forum geek
Forum geek
Article.Ray

PostSubject: Re: Either stop bitching or leave.   Either stop bitching or leave. EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 9:27 pm

mhm.
Back to top Go down
White n Fluffy
Beloved member
Beloved member

PostSubject: Re: Either stop bitching or leave.   Either stop bitching or leave. EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:24 am

Because I have been gone for a long time. I am admin. That is why.
Back to top Go down
https://articlealliance.forumotion.com
zzott
Leader
Leader
zzott

PostSubject: Re: Either stop bitching or leave.   Either stop bitching or leave. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Did I miss something?
Back to top Go down
Article.Ray
Forum geek
Forum geek
Article.Ray

PostSubject: Re: Either stop bitching or leave.   Either stop bitching or leave. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:30 pm

White... what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Either stop bitching or leave.   Either stop bitching or leave. Empty

Back to top Go down

Either stop bitching or leave.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArticleAlliance :: Shining Alliance :: Archives-
Jump to: