ArticleAlliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DuelingNetwork based community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The official Mermail thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zzott
Leader
Leader
zzott

The official Mermail thread Empty
PostSubject: The official Mermail thread   The official Mermail thread EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:33 pm

Mermail thread? Mermail thread.

Opinions on the Archetype? I think they are slightly overpowered in general but are fairly easy to stop using the right decks. The huge consistency, crazy combos and the tiny cost to summon monsters and activate useful effects make the archetype crazier than... well crazy in general.

This is my Mermail deck so far. Opinions/feedback? I'm thinking about what to do with it really, it should be pretty consistent but I'm considering using cards like Raigeki Break, Reckless Greed, Upstart Goblin and maybe Pot of Avarice.

I am also absolutely not sure about the extra deck or the side.

The official Mermail thread OGzcY7Q
Back to top Go down
{AlphaPack} Skies
Forum geek
Forum geek

PostSubject: Re: The official Mermail thread   The official Mermail thread EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:52 pm

looks horrible to me... so GOOD!

I hate mermail so when i call one horrible it is a good thing, when i call one good it is a good thing (Unless i say otherwise X-X)

Have you tested it out??
Back to top Go down
zzott
Leader
Leader
zzott

PostSubject: Re: The official Mermail thread   The official Mermail thread EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:26 pm

Article Skies wrote:

Have you tested it out??

Yeah, I've tested it. It's pretty solid but it needs some better Bahamut Shark targets. Maybe there are too many Atlanteans too but they help me be agressive enough not to run out of resources before I've beat the opponent into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
{AlphaPack} Skies
Forum geek
Forum geek

PostSubject: Re: The official Mermail thread   The official Mermail thread EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:33 pm

why do you rely on bahamut??

no targets means no point X-X
Back to top Go down
zzott
Leader
Leader
zzott

PostSubject: Re: The official Mermail thread   The official Mermail thread EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Article Skies wrote:
why do you rely on bahamut??

no targets means no point X-X

I have four targets which are all pretty nasty. Kappa wins games, Tire gives me back stuff an Leviathan for damage.
Back to top Go down
{AlphaPack} Skies
Forum geek
Forum geek

PostSubject: Re: The official Mermail thread   The official Mermail thread EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:38 pm

lol kk

I see your point

Oh and good game Artifacts: 1 Mermail: 2
Back to top Go down
zzott
Leader
Leader
zzott

PostSubject: Re: The official Mermail thread   The official Mermail thread EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:17 am

Article Skies wrote:

Oh and good game Artifacts: 1 Mermail: 2

Totally! Just defeated Annatto with 3-1 with this deck too. It feels pretty solid, gonna take out diva or get some decent synchro in there.
Back to top Go down
Annatto
War leader
War leader
Annatto

PostSubject: Re: The official Mermail thread   The official Mermail thread EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:46 am

use what you're good with! Even if it means destroying me...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_oez28nG-eGpoB-RzuBSww
zzott
Leader
Leader
zzott

PostSubject: Re: The official Mermail thread   The official Mermail thread EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:58 am

Annatto wrote:
use what you're good with! Even if it means destroying me...

I'm a pretty mediocre Mermail player, the deck is just a bit unfair.

I made a few changes in the extra deck. A Catastor for rid of though stuff and an Armory Arm for Megalo OTKs and Boosting Gaios so that Judement Dragon, Black Luster Soldier and other big boss monsters aren't a threat. Deep Sea Diva is my only tuner but it's really easy to search.

Might take out Leviathan Dragon for something more useful. It's good tribute fodder at least.

The official Mermail thread FjPbU2U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Mermail thread   The official Mermail thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The official Mermail thread
Page 1 of 1