ArticleAlliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DuelingNetwork based community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is the new Article

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tide
Beloved member
Beloved member

This is the new Article Empty
PostSubject: This is the new Article   This is the new Article EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:11 pm

To old members who still think annatto is in charge-

Annatto is not the leader anymore. The way he ran this clan was unorganized. I respect what you guys have to say but the way we recruit, the way we run this clan is up to me and ray. If you want to try out for war team or to be a tester PM me or ray when we are online. If you have issues bring it up with either of us or even post a reply or topic about it.

Also Skies, you are an admin now for the site. You do not tell me or Ray how to recruit I do appreciate the concern but there is a limit. I don't think teamwork should be the thing we are looking for Yugioh is a 1v1 game. If you have any issues or other reasonable concerns bring them up with either of us.

-Tide
Back to top Go down
Article Takuya
Beloved member
Beloved member

PostSubject: Re: This is the new Article   This is the new Article EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:21 pm

Tide, I respect what you said about the whole recruiting thing, and I do agree that Yugioh is a 1v1 game, but this is a clan after all, and if you want this clan to work, then you're going to need people who work well in groups so we can all get along. Again, no hate on what you said, just expresing an opinion.
~ Takuya
Back to top Go down
Tide
Beloved member
Beloved member

PostSubject: Re: This is the new Article   This is the new Article EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Yah I get that but I don't think teamwork is something that we should mainly look for.
Back to top Go down
Article Takuya
Beloved member
Beloved member

PostSubject: Re: This is the new Article   This is the new Article EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:26 pm

That's fair, I mean duel ability takes priority over pretty much everything after all, but you can't be recruiting an amazing duelist if he's toxic to our team Razz
~Takuya
Back to top Go down
Article.Ray
Forum geek
Forum geek
Article.Ray

Location : Mars, nah jus ask people dont be stalken, shieeeeeet.

PostSubject: Re: This is the new Article   This is the new Article EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Takuya that doesn't mean we are going to recruit noobs and listen to what people say. If you wanna say an opinion or suggestion go to suggestions
Back to top Go down
Article Takuya
Beloved member
Beloved member

PostSubject: Re: This is the new Article   This is the new Article EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:38 pm

First of all, I wasn't gonna make a new topic in suggestions for an opinion directly relating to this post. Secondly, I don't think you understand what I wrote so I'll write it in other words : Let's say you find a really good duelist who destroys you every single time you duel him, but he insults everyone else in the clan. You wouldn't recruit that guy. Finally, the term "noob" was the right choice of wording in this context because the definition of the word is a person who is inexperienced, and nothing I've been saying has had any significance with lack of experience.
~ Takuya
Back to top Go down
Article.Ray
Forum geek
Forum geek
Article.Ray

Location : Mars, nah jus ask people dont be stalken, shieeeeeet.

PostSubject: Re: This is the new Article   This is the new Article EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:41 pm

As I said to Skies and I've talked to Tide about this. We will not be recruiting people who disrespect. We still follow the same rules that were originaly on the forum, "No disrespecting other users." Again I appreciate the concern. Honestly I do, but again if you want to tell us something, tell us on suggestions or on a PM. You have been typing on this topic 3 times, so you can very easily type a different topic, I'm sorry if this sounds rude but as I said, I don't like dicks either, which is why we will not be recruiting them, in fact no one said we were. Lol. Also, if we find a nice noob that's great. But there is a reason why the word "No." is existent. I simply tell them, your deck/skill isn't to our expectations. It's not as easy as it looks. I try to be a very kind hearted person. I will try to raise this clan to the top. I am on here more than anyone, but yes I do see people getting on more, which is fantastic. But I still am on here an extreme amount. Once more, thank you for your concern, honest. I think that goes for Tide, Annatto, and the rest of the users. Smile
Back to top Go down
{AlphaPack} Skies
Forum geek
Forum geek

PostSubject: Re: This is the new Article   This is the new Article EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:00 am

okay since Ray says not to post on this anymore Why dont you guys 'Lock' the topic -.-

Anyway, This IS a Forum, I'm going to be me here and say, Forums are a place where we discuss opinions, Takuya did have a response that was relevant to the topic. Also, not everyone just plays on DN, I play on Devpro as well. I have fun in single and Tag duelling.

I can understand why you dont look for teamwork, but why not? it didn't hinder anyone much, and its not hard to say, "I believe teamwork is where a group of people work together to achieve a goal" or something like that, Thats actually the Mainstream answer.

Now if you tell me to shut up about this... I will flip you off, Im not trying to be disrespectful, im just stating a personal opinion just like everyone else. Opening a new topic can potentially make this place a bit clustered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the new Article   This is the new Article Empty

Back to top Go down

This is the new Article
Page 1 of 1